a warm welcome:

Hi everyone, welcome to the side blog of Miki, this is where she will dump all the HTML tutorials that are belonging to her, unless stated otherwise. Please do read and follow the rules of this tutorial blog, if you don't, I can't guarantee your life.


status:

Owner: Miki the Highness.
Opened on: 2014.
Name: Sugar, Spice and Tutorials!.
Genre: Tutorial, and free blog's layouts.
Hits:
Tumblr theme blog: themesbymiki.


Rules to know:

What you can do:
You do not need to credit me, but I appreciate it if you do, though. This only applies for personal use.
You are allowed to be inspired by my tutorial but I want a credit for that. No exception.
You are allowed to put my tutorials on your blog to share with everyone, but I want a credit.

What you cannot do:
You are not allowed to copycat my tutorials 100% the same, be fucking original, I see these shits already too much.
You are not allowed to steal my works, and photos of my tutorials then claim as yours. It is a fucking crime of originality.



got question?



I do not do request.
I won't do convert things for you, these messages will be ignored.



the credits are:

Base code: bloodkitty
Inspiration: Sun.
Editor: Miki.
Tutorial: Evan
Credit: scintillantstar.
Resources: 1 2
カーソル・スイッチ

How to use blogskins template.

Date: Friday, October 3, 2014
Time: 7:31 PM
Comment(s): 0 comment(s)


Hi everyone (I wonder there is actually someone who actually reads this blog), I am so sorry that yesterday I didn't update this tutorial blog because... I just simply forgot to do it . I know, it's my fault. I'm sorry. Please don't hate me, sorry. Please forgive me. Anyway, back to the main point of this post .

Today I will be sharing you all another new (old) tutorial, and this time would be How to use blogskins template. Exciting, yeah? Okay, don't worry, it is actually really easy to do so. Everything you need to do is reading whatever I am gonna write below:

You need to go to Google, and search for the keyword "blogskins.com" or basically "blogskins", it will come up eventually. You will see something like this below:


Click on the link, then it will lead you the home page of the website: 


Choose any skin you like, then click on it which is the picture of the skin. 


This is just an example, you don't have to do exactly as I do right now. You already clicked on the skin (the photo of the skin) and you will see something like the picture on the left, then slowly scroll down and look on the right, then you see the "Blogger Main" as I have shown you on the right picture above. Click the button to download the text document of the skin's codes to paste on your blog, and save it somewhere on the desktop to find it easier. 

This tutorial is only applied on CLASSIC TEMPLATE, NOT SIMPLE TEMPLATE. This also may not apply for Wordpress, Livejournal, or any blogging sites. 

Now you go the Blogger home page, click the button then slowly scroll down to the Template, then click on it to show you the place where you're gonna paste the codes: 


You don't have to worry what it is said above, just scroll down until you see something like this below: 


Choose Revert to classic template, then click on the blue link again as I show you above. 


It will show you a place like above, and now go back the template you have saved on your desktop, copy all the codes then paste on the contents, then save it. Now you are done! ^____^

So easy, isn't it? You don't have sweat out about how to use the Blogskins template because it is really easy . Okay, that is all for today, and next time I will be posting another new tutorial which is called How to unfollow a blog on Blogger

Thanks and see you all soon enough. Bye bye ~ 

Labels: