a warm welcome:

Hi everyone, welcome to the side blog of Miki, this is where she will dump all the HTML tutorials that are belonging to her, unless stated otherwise. Please do read and follow the rules of this tutorial blog, if you don't, I can't guarantee your life.


status:

Owner: Miki the Highness.
Opened on: 2014.
Name: Sugar, Spice and Tutorials!.
Genre: Tutorial, and free blog's layouts.
Hits:
Tumblr theme blog: themesbymiki.


Rules to know:

What you can do:
You do not need to credit me, but I appreciate it if you do, though. This only applies for personal use.
You are allowed to be inspired by my tutorial but I want a credit for that. No exception.
You are allowed to put my tutorials on your blog to share with everyone, but I want a credit.

What you cannot do:
You are not allowed to copycat my tutorials 100% the same, be fucking original, I see these shits already too much.
You are not allowed to steal my works, and photos of my tutorials then claim as yours. It is a fucking crime of originality.



got question?



I do not do request.
I won't do convert things for you, these messages will be ignored.



the credits are:

Base code: bloodkitty
Inspiration: Sun.
Editor: Miki.
Tutorial: Evan
Credit: scintillantstar.
Resources: 1 2
カーソル・スイッチ

Bubbly Talk Tutorial.

Date: Monday, October 13, 2014
Time: 1:12 AM
Comment(s): 0 comment(s)


Hello everyone, I am back with a new and short tutorial today, this time would be Bubbly Talk. This tutorial is really easy and cute too!!


Do you want something like the Bubble Talk above? If you do, then please click here and it will show you a page like below: 


It is really easy to use, you just need to type whatever you want in the white box which is where it will show up in the speech bubble, or it could be called as bubbly talk like on the right picture, please do not forget to "Submit" if not it won't show up like how it would be on the right picture. When you are done typing, then now it is the time for you to save it. The page usually save your speech talk in the "Downloads" file of your computer, so you need to go there for it. Now you are finally having your own speech talk! So easy, isn't it ?

I hope this tutorial will be useful, now I take my leave and will see you again soon with the other new tutorial which is calling Scroll-to-top, and moving/scrolling titles. See you 'till then ~ bye bye ~ 

Labels: