a warm welcome:

Hi everyone, welcome to the side blog of Miki, this is where she will dump all the HTML tutorials that are belonging to her, unless stated otherwise. Please do read and follow the rules of this tutorial blog, if you don't, I can't guarantee your life.


status:

Owner: Miki the Highness.
Opened on: 2014.
Name: Sugar, Spice and Tutorials!.
Genre: Tutorial, and free blog's layouts.
Hits:
Tumblr theme blog: themesbymiki.


Rules to know:

What you can do:
You do not need to credit me, but I appreciate it if you do, though. This only applies for personal use.
You are allowed to be inspired by my tutorial but I want a credit for that. No exception.
You are allowed to put my tutorials on your blog to share with everyone, but I want a credit.

What you cannot do:
You are not allowed to copycat my tutorials 100% the same, be fucking original, I see these shits already too much.
You are not allowed to steal my works, and photos of my tutorials then claim as yours. It is a fucking crime of originality.



got question?



I do not do request.
I won't do convert things for you, these messages will be ignored.



the credits are:

Base code: bloodkitty
Inspiration: Sun.
Editor: Miki.
Tutorial: Evan
Credit: scintillantstar.
Resources: 1 2
カーソル・スイッチ

How to make and find Twitter widget?

Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Time: 8:39 PM
Comment(s): 0 comment(s)


image

Hi everyone, I am back with another new tutorial today and this time would be How to make and find Twitter widget, and trust me, this is just another easy tutorial to do so you do not need to worry how hard it would turn out, okay? All you need to do is following these steps below.

WAIT! Before I will head to the main point of this post, lemme say few words first. I have changed this blog's url again from lilcutiebaby to tutosbymiki, which represents more about this blog than the old name. I will be posting this blog's url again on the main blog soon enough, okay? Besides I have some ideas to blog on the main blog of mine so please wait for it, okay? I will be back soonest on that blog!

Okay, now it is time to be back to the main point.

All you need to is logging into Twitter, then looking on the right side of your hand to see the small icon of your Twitter's profile icon.


You click on the icon then it show a tab of the options, then you need to choose the "Settings" and it show you page then look for the options on the left, then slowly scroll down to see the options until you see "Widgets" and you click on it like I show you below:


After clicking the "Widgets" option, then it will show a page like below, then clicking on "Create new" button to lead you a page where you are going to edit however you want.


After clicking the button to lead you into the page to edit the twitter widget, you will see a page just like below then you can edit however you want, even though the options are quite limited. 


After done editing your Twitter widget then starting to click on "Create widget" blue button then it will show another page for you which is where containing the codes of the Twitter widget. You just need to copy and paste the codes wherever you want, and you could see the example on my main blog. Now you are done ^__^ 

image

Although this is just a short and simple tutorial, but I guess I have done a pretty good job on updating this tutorial blog while I neglect my main blog image. Don't worry, I will be back soonest on the main blog with the new layout, and some more with new cool posts coming (worse promise ever!!!). I hope so image. Please bear with me, friends. Okay, now I take my leave and will be back with a new tutorial which is called Cbox and moving box tutorials. See you 'till then ~ image

Labels: